***Price listed reflects the gross rent on a 12 month lease. The net effective rent is $2,533.33 per month.***
$1,000 security deposit for qualified applicants who apply within 24 hours of their visit!
461 Dean Street is a one-of-a-kind luxury building with beautiful residences designed by industry leading architects. It is located at the center of some of Brooklyn’s most vibrant neighborhoods (Downtown Brooklyn, Fort Greene, and Prospect Heights) offering immediate proximity to eleven subway lines: 2, 3, 4, 5, B, D, N, Q, R, C, & G, trains!
- Floor to ceiling windows with solar shades
- wide plank walnut flooring
- custom closet build outs
- washers & dryers in each unit
- kitchens are outfitted with custom cabinetry
- Caesar stone counter tops with stone back splashes
- stainless steel GE appliances
- integrated dishwashers & microwaves
- sky lounge
- rooftop terrace with amazing views of Brooklyn and Downtown Manhattan
- state of the art fitness center, yoga and dance studio
- residents lounge with catering kitchen
- special events room
- game room with billiards, table tennis & arcade games
- children’s playroom
Now offering a variety of tour options including in-person appointments, self-guided and virtual 3D tours. Contact us to schedule a tour today!
***Photographs of our interiors should be used to reference the apartment finishes.
Please see floor plans for variations in layout.***
* Listed rent is net effective rent, based on a gross rent of $3200.00 and 2.5 Months Free