Virtual tours available. We are temporarily ceasing in-person tours with prospective residents.
461 Dean Street is a one-of-a-kind luxury building with beautiful residences designed by industry leading architects. It is located at the nexus of some of Brooklyn’s most vibrant neighborhoods (Downtown Brooklyn, Fort Greene, and Prospect Heights) offering immediate proximity to 11 subway lines: 2, 3, 4, 5, B, D, N, Q, R, C, and G, trains.
(Photographs of our interiors should be used to reference the apartment finishes. Please see floor plans for variations in layout)
- floor to ceiling windows w/ solar shades
- wide plank walnut flooring
- custom closet build-outs
- washers & dryers in each unit
- kitchens are outfitted with custom cabinetry
- Caesarstone countertops w/ stone backsplashes
- stainless steel GE appliances
- integrated dishwashers & microwaves
* Listed rent is net effective rent, based on a gross rent of $4108.00 and 0.5 Months Free