Lease and enjoy up to 1 month free! Contact us for more information!
Ask us about our self-guided tours, by appointment only! Virtual tours also available.
(Photographs of our interiors should be used to reference the apartment finishes. Please see floor plans for variations in layout.)
461 Dean Street is a one-of-a-kind luxury building with beautiful residences designed by industry leading architects. It is located at the nexus of some of Brooklyn’s most vibrant neighborhoods (Downtown Brooklyn, Fort Greene, and Prospect Heights) offering immediate proximity to 11 subway lines: 2, 3, 4, 5, B, D, N, Q, R, C, and G, trains.
- floor to ceiling windows w/ solar shades
- wide plank walnut flooring
- custom closet build-outs
- washers & dryers in each unit
- kitchens are outfitted with custom cabinetry
- Caesarstone countertops w/ stone backsplashes
- stainless steel GE appliances
- integrated dishwashers & microwaves
- sky lounge
- rooftop terrace
- state of the art fitness center, yoga, and dance studio
- residents lounge w/ catering kitchen
- special events room
- game room with billiards and ping-pong
- children’s playroom
* Listed rent is net effective rent, based on a gross rent of $2997.30 and 1 Month Free